piątek, 22 października 2010

Music Is My Life...

Hi today I wanna told You something more about myself :P. My real name is Łukasz and I live in Poland in small town which is being called Ełk. Here are some photos from this beautiful town :)

My town, air view
Puławskiego street, place where most pubs are :D
I really love spending summer here cause everywhere around the town are lakes and You know... hot summer, hot womens :) beach, beer, weed and good House music this is the best way for me to relax after a hard day in work :D. Btw I'm working in a factory called "Prom".This company producing jewelry cases, it isn't hard work but You wont be a millionaire working here ^^. I like this job cause I'm working with guys which are mostly in same age as mine. Too bad I don't got a girlfriend :( but I allways have much love for all girls I've meet. Same thing is with my music whitch is my second love and dancing cause I really love to dance dance dance !!! :)). Funky French Disco House I can't imagine my life without it cause this music got really much soul,spirit,happiness and love inside. Ok now You know something more about me... ;) so now let's together listen  to some finest House track's. Enjoy


1. Crookers Feat. Róisín Murphy - Royal T (Panton Remix)
 
2. Fierce Collective Feat. Erire - This Is My Life (Degrees Of Motion Mix)
 
3. Alex Gaudino - I'm In Love (I Wanna Do It) (Vocal Club Mix)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz