poniedziałek, 21 maja 2012

Funky Star Is Back!!! :)



Hi All :) In last year i was really busy thats why i didin't update my blog... In january 2012 i meet really sweet girl named Ewelina and i fall in Love with her from the first moment :) She is really cute and very inteligent person. I just Love to spend time with her. She like's dancing and horror movies just like me :D and she is very talented graphic artist. Here You can check her digarts they are very nicely done. We are together about 4 months but i know for sure that this feeling will last till the end of time cause i Love her so much like nobody never before. Now if You like check my soundcloud account cause for last Year i was producing my own Funky Filter Disco House track's. I hope You will enjoy my music and share it to the world :)) Thanks.   Peace and Love

Some of my tunes:

My Soundcloud Account:

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz